This book examines the extent to which the insights of STS can be used to analyse the role of architecture in and for social life. The contributions examine the question of whether architecture and thus materiality as a whole has agency. The book also proposes a theoretical and methodological approach on how to research architecture’s agency.
- A Critique of the Prevailing Comprehensive Urban Planning Paradigm in Iran: The Need for Strategic Planning.
- Spatial consequences of urban densification policy, floor-to-area ratio policy in Tehran,Iran.
- Lack of Spatial Approach in Urban Density Policies: The Case of the Master Plan of Tehran.
- COVID-19 and the case for global development.
- Governmentalizing Gramsci: Topologies of power and passive revolution in Cambodia’s garment production network.